I have been able to study these chapters for a few weeks. In my personal study I was able to read it but, also for Pathway, I went back and read it again. I enjoy reading about Korihor. That chapter has so many messages, warnings, teachings of how we in these days can be lead slowly away from the path that we MUST stay on. It won't be BIG things that take us from where we need to be, it is little things, little untruths that Satan uses to lead us away. I love that we can see for ourselves the tools that are used so that we can know what they are.
I love reading the Faith chapter in Alma, chapter 32. This can help anyone step by step to know how to gain more faith. Faith is a gift from God but, it starts with a little hope, belief, or seed as it is used in this chapter. I liked how we also learned that we don't need to just worship God on Sundays, we can worship him 24-7, everyday, any day all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment