Saturday, February 13, 2016

Diligent

That's my new secret it word for the day, week, month.  Through the Pathway Program I am finding a new way of being, or a least I am trying.  I looked at a few of the attributes of Christ and I really connected with diligence.  I am sure it is because I can strive to have and improve upon this attribute in all aspects of my life.

I can be more diligent in studying my scriptures, I can be more diligent in my calling, in exercising and eating well, I can work on being a more loving wife and mother.  Diligence, I think is what I need in my life right now.

I have really enjoyed reading this portion of the scriptures.  I love seeing the parallels to our day.  I love the faith the 2000 Stripling Warriors showed.  I love when Helaman tell his sons to be like those they were named after, and to build their foundation on the Rock of our Redeemer.  I am excited to read about Christ's visit to the earth again.  That was my favorite thing to teach as a missionary on my mission.

I am enjoying the Book of Mormon and striving to be more diligent in reading it.  Diligent, diligence is a good thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment