Monday, June 6, 2016

Families are Forever

I've been working on family history for the past few days, every now and then I get caught by the genealogy bug. I decided to check out my Grandma Patterson's father's side, Great Grandpa Andrew Jackson Ray.
I found myself clicking, and clicking. The information just kept coming. I got super excited when I started seeing names like Joseph, Jacob, and Noah. I kept clicking and found out that I can trace that side all the way back to Adam and Eve.
It's a pretty amazing feeling knowing where you came from. I'm not saying all the work is done, there's a lot to do, correct, fill in, etc (usually children) and I'm not taking credit cause I certainly didn't do the work. I am super grateful to be able to share the knowledge I found and I hope my cousins and Patterson/Diffey Family are excited too!
I don't know who did all the hard work but we are forever grateful!
Now to link all the other families.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment