So, I am taking these classes at Pathway in hopes to be able to transfer to BYU-Idaho and Finally, FINALLY finish the degree that I started oh so long ago. I have been struggling with my health lately, digestive issues, fibroid and hypothyroidism. I so dislike the title and name of those things because i feel like I am marked for life with them. It wasn't like that at all. I am striving for healing and health consciously working on it daily.
We are studying the Book of Mormon and last week's reading what the first portion of it. The Title Page and the Testimony of the Witnesses and Joseph Smith. I don't usually start at those places. I usually just go to First Nephi and get my reading going from there. I like the title page, how it tells you exactly what the Book of Mormon is for in detail. The Testimonies, I wonder if those men really knew how influential that book would be.
I don't know that they understood the depth of what they were witnessing and testifying of. Their testimonies are important and needed but, I don't think they understood the importance of what they were doing until later. I have come to appreciate their testimonies.
Sunday our hometeachers came over and we discussed the 20 year anniversary of the Proclamation of the Family. I remember being on my mission when it was introduced. I like those witnesses didn't see the importance of that document till years later. The Lord wanted his will to be made known before the questions and problems arose. That's pretty cool to think about.
No comments:
Post a Comment