Sunday, October 11, 2015

I am beyond exhausted tonight.  I hate doing things at the last minute also.  We have been so busy lately.  My husband decided to surprise a week early and arrive here in AZ with all our belongings from NC.  As much as that is great it added a ton of extra work to.  Add my mother in law moving in with us and I am ready to fall asleep on my keyboard.

I love being able to talk and or teach others about the gopel.  I believe that this class helps me learn more quickly because we incorporate the gifl of the Holy Ghost.  I liked learning that as a Child of God I can learn any truth that is available to me because God is the giver and provider of those truths.

I like being able to do my part and taking the promies that the spirit will make up for what lack and can make a miracle out of me.  I like telling that to others, what ever their weaknesses, they will become their strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment