I have loved reading the scriptures this week. I am constantly reminded of my father when Enos speaks about his. I have a great dad that taught me the things of eternity and he didn't beat around the bush. I have often thought about the things my father has said especially now that has passed on.
I love this portion of the Book of Mormon. I know it is short relatively but it covers hundreds of years. I love Omni too especially verses 25 and 26. Some of my favorite verses of scripture. Then there's King Benjamin. I love how he served with all he had and never asked for money or taxes. Imagine how our world would be if our leaders would do this same thing.
I imagine him gathering everyone together and having sort of a general conference. Teaching the people, preparing them to be called, Children of Christ. These first few chapters have so much good stuff in it its hard to keep up. King Benjamin teaches us how to be grateful and serve, and love the Lord and so much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment