Saturday, November 7, 2015

Good Things Happening..

I really enjoy being in Pathway.  I am getting good grades which is a big deal considering the online school and classes I have taken before, they were repetative and boring.  I can see myself changing in small things, not big things yet but, I'm working on it.

This week I did really well eating better, keeping track of what I ate.  I found a book on healthy smoothies, and I'm not just doing a smoothie fast.  I'm trying to incorporate more good stuff into what I am eating.  I love the smoothies i have had everyday this week.  I crave them.  One day I'll admit I ate really bad and just noticed how much my body hated what I gave it.

Slowly I'll get it.  I craved chocolate today so I found my choco granola, healthy stuff and ate it with some almond milk.  That did the trick.  I know I need to add more protein to keep me satisfied and add exercise and strength training.

I organized my office/library/workout room (OWL) room, so there's no excuse.

I enjoyed the scripture reading this week.  These chapters were always some of my favorite to share when I was serving my mission in the NVLV Mission.  Nevada Las Vegas Mission.  I loved teaching people that the Savior as perfect as he was didn't need to be baptised but, he did it because, it was a commandment and He loved His Father.  He loved us enough to set an example of what we should do.

I loved inviting people to follow Christ's example and be baptized.

I love how the scriptures teach us to be steadfast, and endure to the end.  I  like how it warns us of Satan's tactics and how we can avoid them.  I love Nephi's testimony and would share with my kids in Sunday School.  Whether or not you believe it, you will have a future appointment with Nephi face to face.  I wonder what he would ask us.  Maybe what we did with the Book of Mormon?



No comments:

Post a Comment