As my Pathway Studies are coming to a close, I have a few thoughts about that. I have really, throuoghly enjoyed taking classes and learning this way. I haven't taken classes since my dad passed away and when this opportunity came, I felt like it was time. I know my dad would want me to keep learning and keep striving to become a better person. I have enjoyed the classes and my classmates. I have enjoyed stuying the gospel in this way and have seen how it blesses lives.
I don't know what we are going to do on Thursdays from now on. There were times when this seemed like it would never end, and yet here it is. Thursday July 21, is our last meeting. I will miss my classmates and friends I have made through this process. I am grateful for the wonderful teachers I have had. I am looking forward to moving on and taking classes at BYUi. I just need to get the bishop to get with it. :)
I turned my papers in weeks ago, so I need to check on it again. I'm still in the process of deciding what I want to study but, I am narrowing it down and should hopefully have it figured out soon. As we are getting ready to go our separate ways, I wish everyone the best. God be with you till we meet again.
No comments:
Post a Comment